News & Tips
Home – our clients say
I always end up with a bad dry skin when I travel on a plane back home. So I went to have a facial before I left and had an amazing experience. I ended up with a real soft rejuvenated perky skin and had no issue with my 10h flight. I’ve been to many facials in my life, not had much luck when I moved to Melbourne until I found here. Love their products. Highly recommended and I’ll continue using their service.
I’ve had 2 lovely experiences at Skin Deep – with Taylor for my lash and brow tint and again tonight with Brooke for my lash lift and tint. Conveniently located in the city and friendly professional staff, I will be back and recommending to friends
Very friendly staff members and they make sure the treatment you receive is to the best of their ability! Will be back very soon!
I highly recommend Skin Deep..
I absolutely love having the seasonal facial here, the service is fantastic from booking my appointment to the facial itself ( the most relaxing experience ) and then the follow up after.
You can’t go wrong!!!
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Love from Skin Deep Beauty Therapy
- The Bush is Back!
- Our Top Beauty Hack for Lush Lashes
- Spring Racing: How to Have a Beauty WIN
- Things Your Beauty Therapist Doesn’t Care About: Part 1
- Things Your Beauty Therapist Doesn't Care About: Part 2
- Making Eyes: How to be Bold (& NOT Regret it!)
- The Best Beauty Tips to NEVER Follow
- The Truth about PEELS
- Top Tips from the Skin Deep Team: Part 1 – Prime Time
Our Mission: Help you Feel Beautiful
Radiance comes from within. Our focus on understanding our clientele and our commitment to delivering beyond expectations set us apart in our own industry niche. Our treatments are exceptional but our most important treatment of all is the way we care for our clients.